• Student records are confidential and can be released only by written consent of the student once they attain age 18 or their legal guardian prior to turning 18.
• Student Records will be sent via US mail; they cannot be faxed or e-mailed. No information is released by phone.
• DeLand High School only has access to transcripts from 2005-present.
Students who graduated or last attended Deland High prior to 2005:
Contact: Volusia County Records & Archives Department @ 386-734-7190 ext. 20430
Or visit the Volusia County Schools website for directions @
http://myvolusiaschools.org Departments / School Board / Archives & Records / Transcripts
Current DeLand High Students
May stop in the guidance office before school, after school, or during their lunch to fill out the required form.
$1.00 per transcript.
Students who graduated from or attended DeLand High 2006-present:
1. Must prepare & sign the transcript request records (click the words "transcript request records" to access the document)release form. Please send to DeLand HS, c/o Registrar, 800 N. Hill Ave., DeLand, FL 32724
2. $1.00 per transcript.
3. Either mail the signed & completed form in with payment & copy of identification which includes your name, date of birth, and signature.
$1.00 per transcript. Payments in the form of cash or money order are accepted.
You may either pick up your transcript in a sealed envelope or we will mail it to the address you provide within 2 work days of receipt of the request and payment.